We are looking for generous corporations for sponsorship as a part of your Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR). Please feel free to email us at email@example.com or contact Nicholas Tan at 014-6303999 for further details.
COME JOIN WATERFALL SURVIVORS ON 40th EARTH DAY
Waterfall Survivors will be joining thousands global communities from over the world in a symbolic Save Our Waterfalls (SOW) Campaign at Kedondong Waterfalls on 25th April 2010
The event will be held simultaneously with events around the globe, the event is a part of a Earth Day to address climate change and reduce carbon emissions and preservation for Mother Nature and of course one of our water sources – Waterfalls.
ABOUT WATERFALL SURVIVORS
Waterfall Survivors is a social group founded on Facebook, the most popular online social networking service. The Facebook group was single-handedly created on 12th July 2008 by Ms Joe Yap, The group has been actively organizing regular waterfall expeditions ever since. To date, Waterfall Survivors has left footprints at over 70 waterfalls in Malaysia with more than 130 trips ventured with more than 4,300 registered members on Facebook.
Waterfall Survivors is managed by Waterfall Explorers Sdn Bhd in the company’s Non Profit Section.
The campaign aims for 350 participants to create another historical moment for Waterfall Survivors.
The campaign details are as follow :
Event : Save Our Waterfalls (SOW)
Date and Time : 25th April 2010
Venue : Kedondong Waterfalls, Batang Kali
Registration Fee: RM20
What do you get?
-EARLY BIRDS REGISTRATIONS: FIRST 100 PARTICIPANTS will receive a SPECIAL GIFT.
-Goodies Bag with T-shirt and other doorgift by sponsor if any
-Food and drink provided on campaign day. (Breakfast, Lunch & Tea Break)
-A certificate of participation
-Personal Accident Coverage for 1 day (RM10,000 P.A.)
HOW TO REGISTER & PAYMENT
Payment to be made to :
1141 9720 7860 Maybank – YAP WEI LEA (Transaction Reference: PUT YOUR NAME and Trip) and MUST SMS or EMAIL US with your details of bank in date IMMEDIATELY FOR EASY TRACKING.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Kindly email or sms your name and contact of all participants to firstname.lastname@example.org or 019-6787460.
<ONLY CONFIRMATION VIA EMAIL AND SMS WILL BE ENTERTAINED>
------------------Cut & Paste---------------
send to email@example.com or register during your weekly trips with Waterfall Survivors.
NOTE: IF YOU HAVE OLD CLOTHING OR ITEMS THAT U DO NOT WANT, PLEASE BRING ALONG. WE HAVE A COUNTER TO COLLECT OLD ITEMS FOR ORANG ASLIS. THANK YOU.
For further information, please contact:
Dominic Koo- 016-3230230
Nicholas Tan – 014-6303999
Lok Man Hoong - 012-3695531
Cindy Ho - 016-3758235
Things to bring
1. Extra set of clothes
2. Gardening gloves (can be purchased at registration counter)
3. Shower size towel
4. Small backpack/sling bag/waist pouch to keep your personal belongings i.e. handphone, wallet. Please do not bring valuables or handbags (ladies). There will be no facility/service to safekeep your belongings. We shall not be responsible for any loss or damage.
5. Raincoat or ponchos
Things that we provide.
1. Food (breakfast, lunch and tea)
2. Drinking water (PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN BOTTLE)
3. Trash bags
4. Insurance coverage for campaign (ages 16-70 only)
5. First aid
6. Goodie bags (limited to first 350 REGISTERED participants only)
1. Trekking shoes/sandals (for upper falls)
2. Sports shoes / trekking shoes (for middle and lower falls)
3. Sports pants/shorts
4. Campaign t-shirts will be provided to all participants
5. Cap/hat and socks (optional)
6. Medication for personal ailments/allergies (if necessary)
NOTE: FULL DESCRIPTION AND ITINERARY WILL BE UPDATED SOON. CHECK IT OUT SOON.